Programs and Services in Maine Directory
Programs and Services in Maine is an online searchable directory of licensed alcohol and drug abuse treatment agencies and prevention programs operating in the State of Maine. You may search the directory by a variety of criteria, including location, and available services.
This online searchable directory contains:
- Co-Occurring Disorders Treatment Services: Contains all alcohol and other drug abuse treatment agencies licensed in the State of Maine who also hold a mental health license.
- Driver Education and Evaluation Program Providers: Contains all agencies/individuals qualified to provide DEEP assessment and treatment services.
- Prevention Services: Contains prevention programs holding a contract with the Office of Substance Abuse.
- Treatment Services: Contains all alcohol and other drug abuse treatment agencies licensed in the State of Maine.
- Providers: Update your entry in the Maine Treatment Services Directory on the Provider Change Form
List of Providers in the Families Affected by Substance Abuse (FASA) Network. PDF
- Buprenorphine Physician Locator The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) directory of Physicians who prescribe buprenorphine for opiate addiction and choose to be listed.
- Nationwide: Substance Abuse Treatment Facility Locator The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) site for locating treatment programs in Maine or nationally.