Mission, Vision & Values
This Office is the single state administrative authority responsible for the planning, development, implementation, regulation, and evaluation of substance abuse and mental health services
Supporting wellness for individuals, families, and communities in Maine through the provision of mental health and substance abuse prevention, intervention, treatment, and recovery services.
Wellness promoted, practiced, and realized for Maine.
- Commitment to Excellence
- Commitment to Customer Service
- Shared Vision and Movement in a Clear Direction
- Opportunities for Professional Growth
- Provision for a Healthy Work Environment
- Empowering Staff to Get the Job Done
- Ongoing Communication and Feedback
- Fair Compensation