Housing Resources - Training Materials
- Maine DHHS Subsidy Programs (ppt*) - March 03, 2011presentation
- Access SSI Benefits Quickly (pdf*) - SSI/SSDI Outreach Access & Recovery (SOAR) is designed to help states and communities increase access to SSI and SSDI for people who experience long-term homelessness, espicially those who have mental illness and/or co-occuring substance use disorders.
- A Good Place to Live! (pdf*) - Through your Public Housing Agency (or PHA) the Section 8
Certificate Program and the Housing Voucher Program help you to rent a good place. You are free to
choose any house or apartment you like, as long as it meets certain requirements for quality.
- DHHS Housing Appeals Procedure (word*) - Appeals procedure if you do not agree with a BRAP or SPC decision.
- Housing Bios (pdf*) - Bios of Sheldon Wheeler, Melany Mondello, and Mark C. Joyce
- 2010 Fair Market Rents and Existing Housing (pdf*)
- Housing Resource Matrix 8 (word*)
- Local Administrative Agents (word*) - For Maine DHHS BRAP and Shelter Plus Care