Pre-Doctoral Internship in Clinical Psychology
- Case Conference Presentation – Case conferences are held weekly at Riverview.
Members of a multidisciplinary team on each unit take turns in presenting and discussing cases on their unit. Interns will be responsible for leading one case conference presentation.
- Didactic Trainings – Interns will participate in didactic training conducted by staff
psychologists and other hospital professionals. Regularly scheduled didactic seminars include:
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapies
- Psychological Assessment Training
- Weekly Psychiatric Grand Rounds provided via teleconference by Dartmouth Medical School.