- Heath Homes Information
- MaineCare Accountable Communities Initiative
- State Innovation Models Initiative
On this page: Breaking News and Important Announcements
- Analyses of MaineCare Population
- Quality Counts presentation 11/22/2011 (.pdf | also in .ppt )
- Request for Information (RFI)
- Value-Based Purchasing Strategy Announcement: Commissioner memo (.pdf)
- VBP Regional Forum
05/20/2013 Coming Soon, Stage B Health Homes Request for Information Q&A!
- High Utilizer Analysis for Cumberland, Kennebec, and Penobscot Counties by the Camden Coalition of Healthcare Providers (.pdf)
- SF2010 High Cost Member Fact Sheet (.pdf)
- USM Muskie Analysis of Emergency Department Use 2006
- The RFI for the VBP Project (.doc) revised 11/30/2011
- The RFI Questions and Answers document (.xls)
- Synthesis of RFI Responses is now available! (.pdf)
Four regional forums were held in April 2012. The main objective of these forums was to gather suggestions and feedback from interested parties to aid the Department in the finalization of the Accountable Communities model for the anticipated issuance of a Request for Proposal in spring/ summer of 2012.
For committee meeting and more community outreach materials, see the Archives page.
Questions? Email Michelle Probert for questions about the project, upcoming events, and meetings.
Keep up with news -- join the MaineCare Value-Based Purchasing list serve!(Choose one or more of the three MaineCare list serves available.) or MaineCare Headline News RSS Feed.