A CHIPRA Quality Demonstration
Improving Health Outcomes for Children (IHOC) is a 5-year demonstration grant from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services, and authorized by 401 (d) of the Children's Health Insurance Program Reauthorization Act of 2009 (CHIPRA).
IHOC works with doctors' offices, practices and other agencies who want to improve health care in Maine and Vermont to:
- Collect and report on the use of evidenced-based child health quality measures
- Expand the Health Information Technology to improve the flow of child health data
- Promote a collaborative child health learning environment
A short summary of IHOC:
IHOC's Final Operational Plan (.pdf) includes an in-depth description of the project and all its parts.
IHOC Materials and Presentations
- Bright Futures As-Is Assessment (.pdf)
- First STEPS Phase I Initiative: Improving Immunizations for Children and Adolescents Final Evaluation Report (.pdf)
- Foster Care Children - Health Status (.pdf)
- Foster Care Logic Model (.pdf)
- Maine Pediatric and Family Practice Survey Chartbook (.pdf)
- Maine 2012 MaineCare Children Survey (.pdf)
- Practice Improvement Logic Model (.pdf)
- Summary of HIT and Practice Survey Data (.pdf)
- Maine IHOC Pediatric Measures Master List (.pdf)
- Summary of Pediatric Quality Measures 2009-2013 (.pdf)
- IHOC AcademyHealth 2013 Annual Research Meeting Presentation (.pdf)
- First STEPS Phase II Initiative: Improving Developmental, Autism, and Lead Screening for Children (,pdf)
For more information about IHOC, please feel free to contact us.