Early Periodic Screening Diagnosis & Treatment (EPSDT)
- Autism Toolkit - Caring for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders - A Resource Toolkit for Clinicians. Requires User Name and Password. Contact Beth Pearce at 207-624-4006 for more information.
- Bright Futures Toolkit - Requires User Name and Password. Contact Beth Pearce at 207-624-4006 for more information.
- Developmental, Autism, and Depression Screening form (.pdf)
- Maine Well Child Visit Forms - Contact Beth Pearce, EPSDT Program Coordinator 207-624-4006 for more information.
- Maine Well Child Visit Form Letter (.doc)
- Maine's Parent/Patient Education Handouts
- Oral Evaluation for Children under 3 years of age notice (.pdf)
- Maine Oral Health Risk Assessment Tool
- Pediatric Oral Health: Recommended Standard of Care (.doc)
- Fact Sheet for Parents (.doc)
- Overview for Health Professionals (.pdf)
- Resources for more information (Maine CDC website)
Periodic Notice and Additional Resources
- for patients ages 0-2 (.doc)
- for patients ages 3-20 (.doc)
- Schedule for Well Child Visits (.doc)
- Home Visit Referral Form (.doc)
- Maine Immunization Program
- New Patient Informing Letter (.doc)