MaineCare is redesigning the current Non Emergency Transportation (NET) system. On this web page, you will find meeting notices, stakeholder feedback, and other information related to the NET Initiative.
- Section 113 Non-Emergency Transportation Proposed Rule (.pdf) 05/07/2013
- Member Letter (.pdf). This letter was sent to each member announcing who the broker will be in the member's region.
Request For Proposals (RFP) Update
- The Department sent NET RFP award notifications on 1/07/2012. For more information, view the RFP Award Announcement (.pdf)
- Transit Region Map (.doc)
- The NET RFP was amended (10/01/2012). The legal notice and RFP are available on the Maine Division of Purchases website. The RFP bidding deadline was 10/15/2012 due to RFP amendments.
- A NET RFP Questions & Answers document is posed on the DHHS RFP webpage.
- The Department has received proposals for MaineCare NET services. The Proposals for NET Services document lists proposals received by region.
Please note: We intend to distribute award letters for the RFP in early January 2013.
- The NET Bidders' Conference was held on August 2, 2012 from 2 - 5 PM at the Augusta Civic Center, Piscataquis and Sagadahoc Room . Participation in the conference was optional and it was offered in-person or online.
- NET Bidders' Conference Presentation (.pdf)
Waiver Approved by CMS
- The NET waiver approval and next steps for the project- Announcement 6/08/2012 (.pdf)
- 1915b Waiver Application approved by CMS (.pdf)
Update on Project from DHHS Commissioner Mary Mayhew
- Interested Parties Update 7/18/2011 (.pdf)
Project Summary for Maine State Legislature
Presentations and Community Outreach
- Letter to MaineCare Members 5/25/2011 (.doc)
- MaineCare Advisory Committee 4/5/2011(.ppt | .pdf)
- Member Discussion Group- May 25, 2011 Meeting
- Speaking Up For Us Annual Meeting- October 11, 2011 (.ppt | .pdf )
- Stakeholders Forum - April 25, 2011
- Stakeholders Forum - August 1, 2011
- Tribal presentation 7/13/2011 ( .ppt | .pdf | view and hear the meeting )
- Tribal presentation 9/12/2011 (.ppt | .pdf)
Stakeholder Feedback and Comments
- Community Concepts
- Consumer Council (.pdf)
- LogistiCare Letter August 9, 2011 (.pdf)
- MaineCare Members
- Maine Equal Justice Partners letter (.pdf) enclosure (.pdf)
- Maine Primary Care Association letter (.pdf)
- Maine Transportation Association
- Waldo Community Action Partners
- Speaking Up For Us letter (.doc)
- York Community Action