For MaineCare Members
- Applying for MaineCare (Medicaid)
- Changes in MaineCare Benefits
- Contact Us
- HIPAA Notice of Privacy Practices
- MaineCare Resources for Members
- MaineCare Projects
MaineCare is available to people who meet the income guidelines and are eligible based on age, family situations, and health care needs.
To apply for MaineCare, you can do one of the following:
- Go to MyMaineConnection to see if you are eligible or to apply for MaineCare.
- You can also complete your annual review (re-certification) or tell OFI about changes to your address, income, assets, or when people move in or out of your home.
- Print an application and mail it 114 Corn Shop Lane, Farmington, ME 04938.
- Call 1-855-797-4357.
- Visit your local DHHS - Office for Family Independence (OFI).
Private Health Insurance Premium (PHIP) Benefit is for MaineCare members who are eligible for MaineCare. The program pays for a member's private health insurance premium.
- PHIP Brochure (.pdf)
- To apply for PHIP call: 1-800-977-6740, TTY: 711.
Katie Beckett is for children who have special health needs.
- To find out what benefit package you have and what services are covered by MaineCare, contact MaineCare Member Services at: 1-800-977-6740, TTY: 711 or Email: MaineCareMember@molinahealthcare.com
- For questions about Prescription drug benefits mail order options, and generic drugs, contact the Pharmacy Help Desk at: 1-866-796-2463, TTY: 711.
- To apply for MaineCare or for name, address and other changes, contact your local Department of Health and Human Services local office.
- Medicare Part D Changes October 2014.
MaineCare members, please see the Archives page for more information.
- Find a MaineCare Provider
- MaineCare Member Handbook explains the basics of the MaineCare Program in easy-to-understand terms. MaineCare has different benefits based on your income, age, medical needs, and family situation.
- Proposed, Recently Adopted, Emergency and Other Rules for MaineCare rules changes.
- MaineCare Benefits Manual is the legal document explaining covered services.
- MaineCare's Preferred Drug List (PDL) lists medication your doctor can prescribe without special permission from MaineCare.
- Co-pay schedule lists how much MaineCare members pay for care and prescription drugs. Updated 09/24/2012
Behavioral Health Homes Stage B
- MaineCare Approved Behavioral Health Homes List
- Map of Participating Behavioral Health Homes
- Behavioral Health Home Brochure for Adults
- Behavioral Health Home Brochure for Children
- Behavioral Health Home Informational Page
- Questions and Answers about Behavioral Health Home Services for Adults
- Health Homes Stage A Member Pamphlet
- List of Confirmed Health Homes by County 09/27/2013
- Map of Participating Health Homes and Community Care Teams
Private computer system for doctors, hospitals, and other caregivers to share medical information.
- Summary document about the IHOC project (.pdf) Updated 1/10/2013
For information about the new transportation system, see the Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) webpage for MaineCare members.