Update to Payment Cycle for the Thanksgiving Holiday
November 21, 2013
The claim payment cycle for the week of November 24, 2013 will be changed as follows, due to the Thanksgiving holiday:
- Payments received via EFT will be available 11/27 or 11/29 depending upon your bank.
- Remittance Advice PDFs and 835s will be available on the portal for download on 11/27.
- Checks and paper Remittance Advices will be mailed on 12/2.
- Providers may continue to submit claims through 5:00 pm on 11/29 to be included in the following week’s payment cycle.
- The payment cycle will be back on schedule the week of 12/1.