Important Behavioral Health Home Implementation, Request For Application (RFA), and Webinar/Forum Date Changes
October 17, 2013
The deadline for the RFA for Behavioral Health Homes has been changed, along with other key dates related to this initiative, including the implementation date. These changes reflect expected delays in the Medicaid State Plan Amendment (SPA) approval process as a result of the recent federal shutdown.
Please see updated key dates below:
- Written questions due: October 25, 2013
- Informational Sessions:
- October 28, 2013: Augusta Civic Center, 9:00-10:30
- October 29, 2013: Webinar, 2:00- 3:00**
- October 30, 2013: Webinar, 11:00- 12:00**
- Optional Notice of Intent/ Interest Survey due: November 15, 2013
- Applications Due: December 6, 2013
- Implementation of Behavioral Health Homes Program: April 1, 2014
**Due to a limited number of phone lines for webinar participants, please register by 5:00 PM on October 25, 2013 by clicking here.
The Department of Health and Human Services has posted an updated RFA for its Behavioral Health Home initiative reflecting these timeline changes at: http://www.maine.gov/dhhs/oms/vbp/health-homes/stageb.html
If you have questions, please contact Kitty Purington.