Value Based Purchasing (VBP) Public Forums
September 5, 2013
This month, MaineCare will be hosting regional forums to discuss our VBP strategy and initiatives within this strategy.
Forum topics will include: - Behavioral Health Homes Overview (9:00 AM) - State Innovation Model (SIM) Grant Context and Impact on VBP Initiatives (10:30 AM) - Accountable Communities Overview and Request for Applications (11:00 AM)
Forum dates and locations are as follows:
- September 16th: Augusta Civic Center, Penobscot Room
- September 16th: Webinar option
- September 26th: Portland Italian Heritage Center, Columbus Room
- September 30th: Bangor’s Dorothea Dix, Old Auditorium ***A Maine license or State ID is required upon arrival
All forums are scheduled from 9:00 AM -1:00 PM.
Register Now! Because space is limited, please register by September 13th through email, with “VBP Forum: in the subject line. Please include the following information about your preferred forum or webinar:
- Contact name and organization
- Contact email address/phone number
- In person/webinar option
- Special accommodations required
The webinar link and information will be sent in an email after you register.
If you have questions about the forums or webinar, please email the MaineCare Training Unit.