September Nursing Home Provider Trainings
September 3, 2013
We recently conducted a survey to assess nursing home providers’ training needs. As a result of this survey, two trainings will be held in September for nursing home providers on the following topic areas:
- Pre-Admission Screening and Resident Review
- Long Term Care Eligibility
- Health PAS Online Portal Navigation
- Claims Processing
- Cost of Care
Training dates, times, and locations:
- September 23, 2013 from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM DHHS Office, 396 Griffin Rd, Bangor
- September 24, 2013 from 9:30 AM – 4:30 PM DHHS Office, 161 Marginal Way, Portland A webinar option will also be available. Space is limited, whether attending in person or via webinar, so please register by September 16, 2013.
If you would like to attend a training session, please contact Jenna Sibley by email at Jenna.Sibley@maine.gov or phone at (207) 624-6942 with the following information:
- Contact information (email and phone)
- Preferred training location/date
- In person or webinar attendance
- Special accommodations needed Once you register for the training, you will receive a confirmation email. If you register for a webinar option, the webinar link, password, and instructions will be sent to you in a separate email.
Because space is limited, once you have registered and received the webinar link and password through email, please do not forward this information to anyone. Please note that refreshments will not be provided during the training, but we will break for an hour for lunch.
If you have questions, please contact Jenna Sibley.