HealthPAS Online Portal Scheduled Downtime Update
October 12, 2012
The HealthPAS Online Portal will be unavailable starting at 3:00 AM on Saturday, October 13, 2012 through Monday, October 15, 2012 at 3:00 AM. MaineCare will perform a scheduled Disaster Recovery Test on the system during this time.
Payment Processing Cycle Impact: - Claims adjudicated during the cycle of October 5 starting at 12:01 AM through October 10 at midnight (6 days) will be paid on October 19. - Claims adjudicated during the cycle of October 11 starting at 12:01 AM through October 18 at midnight (8 days) will be paid on October 26. - Claims adjudicated during the cycle of October 19 AM, will return to 7 day processing and payment cycles. During the test period, while the HealthPAS Online Portal is unavailable, providers and billing agents can:
- Check MaineCare eligibility through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) by calling 1-866-690-5585. Eligibility verification data will be current as of Friday, October 12.
- Expect payments to be on the regular weekly schedule.
- Payments for the week ending October 19 will include six processing days of claims rather than a full week.
- Providers can avoid a financial impact during the six day processing cycle if Thursday, October 11 claims submissions are submitted prior to the midnight Wednesday, October 10 cut-off.
- Expect Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), PDF Remittance Advices (RAs) and 835s will not be affected. Paper Remittance Advices (RAs) and checks will be on schedule.
- The portal will be available until 3:00 AM Saturday, October 13 to download your 835s prior to the scheduled downtime.
- Expect additional listserv messages or RSS Feeds regarding the status of this test.
While the HealthPAS Online Portal is unavailable, providers and billing agents cannot:
- Get to the portal home page
- Log in to the portal
- Submit Direct Data Entry (DDE) or electronic claims
- View any portal documents
- Retrieve a PDF Remittance Advice or 835
- Perform provider enrollment or maintenance activity
- Use any portal functionality (Including 837, 270 or 271 submissions)