HealthPAS Online Portal Scheduled Downtime Update
September 24, 2012
The HealthPAS Online Portal will be unavailable starting at 3:00 AM on Saturday, October 13, 2012 through Monday, October 15, 2012 at 3:00 AM. MaineCare will perform a scheduled Disaster Recovery Test on the system during this time.
Payment Processing Cycle Impact:
- Claims adjudicated during the cycle of October 5 starting at 12:01 AM through October 10 at midnight (6 days) will be paid on October 19.
- Claims adjudicated during the cycle of October 11 starting at 12:01 AM through October 18 at midnight (8 days) will be paid on October 26.
- Claims adjudicated during the cycle of October 19 AM, will return to 7 day processing and payment cycles.
During the test period, while the HealthPAS Online Portal is unavailable, providers and billing agents can:
- Check MaineCare eligibility through the Interactive Voice Response (IVR) by calling 1-866-690-5585. Eligibility verification data will be current as of Friday, October 12.
- Expect payments to be on the regular weekly schedule.
......Payments for the week ending October 19 will include six processing days of claims rather than a full week.
......Providers can avoid a financial impact during the six day processing cycle if Thursday, October 11 claims submissions are submitted prior to the midnight Wednesday, October 10 cut-off. ......Expect Electronic Fund Transfer (EFT), PDF Remittance Advices (RAs) and 835s will not be affected. Paper Remittance Advices (RAs) and checks will be on schedule. ......The portal will be available until 3:00 AM Saturday, October 13 to download your 835s prior to the scheduled downtime. - Expect additional listserv messages or RSS Feeds regarding the status of this test.
While the HealthPAS Online Portal is unavailable, providers and billing agents cannot:
- Get to the portal home page
- Log in to the portal
- Submit Direct Data Entry (DDE) or electronic claims
- View any portal documents
- Retrieve a PDF Remittance Advice or 835
- Perform provider enrollment or maintenance activity
- Use any portal functionality (Including 837, 270 or 271 submissions)