Learning Management System (LMS) Enhancements
April 27, 2012
The Learning Management System (LMS) has training materials and videos available to MaineCare about the secured functions of the MyHealth PAS Online Portal. These are available to MaineCare providers. You must register as a LMS user to have access to the training videos. Instructions on how to do so are at the end of this message.
We are upgrading the LMS. The LMS will be unavailable from 5/3/2012 – 5/6/2012 for the upgrade. During this time, an “Under Maintenance” message will appear on LMS site. The new LMS site will be available on 5/7/2012. If you have already registered as an LMS user, you will be able to use the same username and password. Many of the changes you will see to the LMS are in appearance such as the Login (sign in) and Home screens.
Below, are some changes to the LMS that you can expect:
- Login (sign in) and Home screens will look differently.
- A “Help Logging In” feature will be in the upper right corner of the Login and Home Pages.
- You will now need to select the “MAINE” link on the Home Page to identify your state since the LMS is utilized by multiple states.
- The Profile Page will have required fields. The required fields will be identified with a red asterisk. For example, an email address will now be a required field. - There will be a “Search” tab on the left navigation pane to search the LMS library. You can search by typing in a key word, such as “Prior Authorization.”
If you have not previously registered and would like to view the training videos available on the LMS, follow the steps below:
- Login to the MyHealth PAS Online Portal, using your Trading Partner username and password.
- Select the “Learning Management System” link found under “Training” on the left navigation pane.
- Select the “New Maine Users – Register Here” link on the Login/Homepage.
- Complete the required fields identified with a red asterisk on your profile.
You will be asked to: - Create a username. The username has a minimum length requirement of 8 characters, alphanumeric with special characters (@,#,$,%,^. *, +, -). - Create a password and confirm it. Your password must have a minimum of 8 characters, which contain at least one upper case alpha, one lower case alpha, one numeric, and one special character. - Enter your first name, last name, and email address. - Enter the “Access Code”: MEProvider. - Select the “Submit” button.