Claims, Billing and Enrollment
Certain MaineCare functions are handled by the Maine Integrated Health Management Solution ("MIHMS"). Visit the MIHMS Provider website (Health PAS Online Portal) for:
- Claims and billing for dates of service 9/1/2010 and later
- Prior Authorization (PA)
- Provider Enrollment
A list of known issues and their status, updated regularly. This list is ever-changing and evolving. E-mail us to add to the list and to offer ideas for making it more user-friendly.
You can call MaineCare Provider Services at 1-866-690-5585. The Office of MaineCare Services also has Provider Relations Specialists, who serve providers assigned by section of MaineCare policy.
The MaineCare website has information about:
- Health Information Technology (HIT)
- MeCMS Portal Tools
- News and Events
- Non-Emergency Transportation (NET) Initiative
- Private Non-Medical Institutions (PNMIs) Iniative
- Policy and Rules
- Stakeholder Groups
- Value-Based Purchasing (VBP) Strategy