DHHS → OCFS → Early Childhood → Child Care and Head Start → Information for Parents → Paying for Child Care
Paying for Child CareChild care is expensive and it can be a huge part of a family's budget. Maine has two ways to help families pay for child care-vouchers and contracted slots. Some employers in Maine also offer child care benefits to their employees. Click on the links below to find out more information.
- Learn more about The DHHS Child Care Voucher Program, including eligibility information.
- Learn more about Employer sponsored child care assistance programs.
- Learn more about Child Care Tax Credits.
- Quality Certificate Child Care Providers - expand your income tax credit for child care expenses.
- 2013 Child Care Subsidy Program Income Guidelines