- Maine's Waiting Children - Browse or search a photolisting of the children in the care of the Maine Department of Health and Human Services awaiting adoption.
- A Guide to Adoption Services in Maine - A list of licensed private adoption agencies in Maine, Maine adoption placement services, adoptive family support groups and other related adoption services.
- How Do I Adopt? - This is the step by step process for adopting a child in the care of the Department of Health and Human Services.
- Are You Interested? - An online form that can be submitted to Maine adoption staff to get more information about the child you are interested in.
Guide - Provides a comprehensive, organized, and descriptive
listing of the services and information sources that are
most often needed by adoptive families.
- Maine Adoption Reunion Registry - How adoptees and their birth families can attempt a reunion.
- Adoptive/Foster Families - Provides support services for adoptive and foster parents, and kinship providers.
- National Kids - A tool for connecting foster and adoptive families with waiting children throughout the United States.
For more information:
If you haven't found what you're looking for, visit our pages for: