Children's Behavioral Health
What if my child has a mental health diagnosis?
- For information on who can help within your county, visit County contacts
- How can I pay for my child’s mental
Some children may be eligible for MaineCare even if a family’s income is over the allowable amount. This option is called Katie Beckett
- What are Case Management Services?
- List of Case Management providers
- District 1=York District (York County)
- District 2=Cumberland District (Cumberland County)
- District 3=Western Maine District (Androscoggin, Oxford and Franklin Counties)
- District 4=Mid Coast District (Lincoln, Knox, Waldo and Sagadahoc Counties)
- District 5=Central Maine District (Somerset and Kennebec Counties)
- District 6=Penquis District (Piscataquis and Penobscot Counties)
- District 7=Downeast District (Washington and Hancock Counties)
- District 8=Aroostook District (Aroostook County)
- Recommendations for services your child may need should be in your child’s evaluation.
- Your child’s doctor or case manager should be able to help you find the services your child needs.
- You can always call us if you need help. County contacts