OADS Planning, Rulemaking and Reports
- OADS Aging Services Policy Visit Rule Chapters for Part of the Department of Health and Human Services on the Secretary of State's website for the complete official listing of policies specific to the OADS Aging Services.
- Aging State Plan 2012-2016
- SCSEP State Plan
- Alzheimer's State Plan
- Dementia Chartbook (PDF)
- OADS Biennial Plan for Svs to Adults with ID or Autism
- LTC Needs Assessment Chartbook 2012-Older Adults and Adults with Disabilities: Population and Service Use Trends in Maine. The Chartbook provides historical and projected trends in the demographics of Maine’s population. With the aging of Maine’s population and its status as the “oldest” state in the nation, the use of long term services and supports surfaces as a key issue of public policy.
- LTSS Cross System Profile- A Cross-System Profile of Maine’s Long Term Support System
- Crisis Annual Report
- 2003 Maine's Olmstead Roadmap
- HCBS-Webinar-10-23-14-1 (PDF)