Where to Go for More Help and Information

For more information on guardianship or conservatorship for persons with Developmental Disabilities contact:

Developmental Disabilities Services:
207-287-6595; TTY: Maine relay 711

For all other adults contact:

Adult Protective Services Intake
Voice or TTY: 1-800-624-8404

Legal Resources:
Contact the Disability Rights Center (DRC) or Legal Services for the Elderly to learn more about guardianship, including your rights when you are under guardianship and your right to challenge guardianship:

Disability Rights Center or call:
1-800-452-1948 (v/tty)

Legal Services for the Elderly
Or call: 1-800-750-5353


<< Previous | Next >>