Developmental Services - Provider Directory
Provider Information - Employment Specialists of Maine, Inc. (ESM)
Agency Name: Employment Specialists of Maine, Inc. (ESM)
Location: 776 Riverside Drive; Augusta, Maine 04330
Contact Person: Referrals: Hazel Bouchard, ESM Vice President
Telephone #: 207-622-5946
Web Site Address: www.esm-communityrehab.com
Description of Services: ESM serves a variety of individuals with developmental needs through Empowing, Support, and Mentoring. ESM is a MaineCare provider and a licensed mental health provider. In 2007, ESM will be expanding services in other counties throughout Maine.
- Employment Services - a community based program providing vocational services to students and adults with disabilities. Job Development, Job Placement, Community Based Situational Assessment, Supported Employment, Job Coaching, Job Exploration, and Occupational Therapy Assessment.
- Personal Support Program (PSP) - in-home support, medication monitoring, behavior management, independent living skills, personal adjustment, household maintenance, transitional living, social skills, as well as reintegration into the community.
- Children's Services - Habilitation Specialists work with children in their home or in the community focusing on behavior management, physical and social development to promote self maintenance, physical fitness, self awareness, self motivation and to assist with sensory, motor and psychological development.
- Community Integration Services (MH) - is a community based designed to assist adults with Mental Illness identify the services and support they need to live successfully in their community. The Community Support Worker (CSW) will also monitor the consumer's services on a regular basis to ensure the consumer's needs are being met.
- Daily Living Supports Program - DLSP serves individuals with inhome supports such as independent living skills, transitional living services, assisted daily living skills, social skills, behavior management, organizational skills, and reintegration back into the community.
- Residential Services - will provide services to individuals with chronic mental illness who need supportive services and training to maintain a community placement.
- Adult Day Habilitation Program - empowers consumers with developmental disabilities to enhance
their lives and increase independence through the use of meaningful community activities.