Developmental Services - Case Management
OADS Disability Services will provide leadership and be an active partner in Maine’s comprehensive system of support to individuals are eligible for developmental services. At the foundation of this system is the belief that all individuals, through self-determination, can achieve a quality of life consistent with the community in which they live. Supports will be flexible and designed in a manner that recognizes people’s changing needs throughout their lifetimes.
- OADS Estate and Financial Management Procedure
- Case Management Billing (Adobe PDF*) also in (Powerpoint*)
- Certification Process (New Providers) - These rules are adopted in accordance with the statutes noted in the Cerification document and in conformity with 5 MRSA §8001 et seq.
- Forms - for Community Case management
- Case Management Manual
- Community Case Management agency list