Developmental Services - Case Management - Certified Provider
Community Case Management Provider Information - Peregrine Corporation, PSL Services
Agency Name: Peregrine Corporation, PSL Services
Location: 1011 Forest Ave Portland, ME 04103
Contact Person: Alli Vercoe, CCM Supervisor
Telephone #: 207-879-0847 ext 221
E-Mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Web Site Address: www.pslservices.org
Service area: Sagadahoc, Cumberland and York Counties
Description of Services:
Peregrine Corporation, PSL Services has been serving adults with disabilities since 1989. PSL offers a wide array of services including supported living programs, day services, mental health services, STRIVE and STRIVE U programs and adult community case management.
PSL' mission statement is as follows: "PSL Services provides a community of support and assistance to people who experience challenges seeking greater independence by:
- Respecting the value of each individual
- Initiating mutually beneficial, sustainable partnerships
- Creating innovative program opportunities responsive to the evolving needs of individuals and families."
PSL Services, Adult Community Case Management program offers many services in the community to individuals with developmental disabilities. The goal of this program is to connect each individual with his or her own community in order that they become as independent as possible. Individuals who are 18 years or older will regularly meet with their case manager. Each year an individualized plan is created with the person that addresses some of the following areas:
- Assistance with social security, food stamps, Maine Care and financial management
- Assistance in coordinating and follow through with medical and dental appointments
- Assistance in getting involved in the person's local community through volunteering, working, joining a leisure/recreation group
- Advocacy and support to make sure the person likes where they live and the programs that they are participating in
- Assistance in applying for housing, VR services, Section 21/29 Maine Care waiting lists
**PSL is also now offering representative payee services through Social Security to case management participants.
**As of July 1st, PSL Services will also be providing children's case management to individuals 13 years of age and older.