Developmental Services - Case Management - Certified Provider
Community Case Management Provider Information - Kennebec Behavioral Health
Agency Name: Kennebec Behavioral Health
Location: Offices in Augusta and Skowhegan
Contact Person: Holly Griffin, LSW; Director of Developmental Services
Telephone #: (207)626-3455 x 2901
E-Mail Address: hgriffin@KBHmaine.org
Web Site Address: www.kbhmaine.org
Service Area: Kennebec and Somerset Counties
Description of Services: Kennebec Behavioral Health (KBH) will help you (or a friend or family member) get your needs met and reach your goals through individual planning, support and connections to resources in the community.
Each person has their own individualized plan to reflect their personal needs and desires. Goals can include:
- increased independence
- skill building
- health care
- Special Olympics or Pine Tree Camp
- rep payee ship and more
People who have worked with us have said:
- "I would recommend you to my friends."
- "You do great work."
- "I have grown and become more involved because of your support and encouragement."
- "Thank you for going above and beyond for us."
- "I am extremely happy with my services."
- "Thank you for being there for me."