Developmental Services - Waiver Program Initial Applications
Developmental Services has developed a new waiver program. It has services that assist you to be an active member of your community. There are five areas that this waiver can help you with, if you want support in these areas. If you are now in a Community Support Program, we will help you to switch to this new program. Nothing has to change unless you want it to.
- BMS-99 Level of Certification Form for CM's (Word* | also in PDF*)
- Choice Letter for Waiver Services (Word* | also in PDF*)
- How To Send In an Eligibility Determination for Section 21 & Section 29 Services (Word* | also in PDF*)
- Information for People receiving Developmental Services and their Families or Guardians (also in Word* | and PDF*)
- Service Proposal Request Form (Word*)
- Waiver Eligibility Form (Word* | also in PDF*)