Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation
Northeast Health Care Quality Foundation, Medicare's Quality Improvement Organization for Maine, New Hampshire and Vermont, reviews cases to make sure Medicare patients get quality medical care, all the tests and services they need, and are not discharged from the hospital before they are ready to go.
Call this toll free hotline at 1-800-772-0151 if you:
- Think the hospital is making you leave before you are ready to go
- If the hospital notifies you that Medicare will not cover your admission and continued stay and you disagree
- Have a complaint about the quality of medical care you received
- Have a question about Medicare
- Want to receive Medicare publications, their "free" newsletter Health Matters for Medicare Consumers, or if you want a free Medicare presentation for your group.