Maine Cancer Registry - Available Reports
Below are links for documents which are available for download in a PDF format. You may download the free Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view and print PDF files.
The MCR regularly produces a standard report on the rates of new cancers (called incidence) and deaths in Maine citizens by: site (part of the body), gender, year and county. Technical notes are provided to help understand and interpret information in the annual reports. Please note that cancer rates from 1999 forward should not be compared to rates prior to 1999 due to changes in the standard population used for age-adjustment. If you would like to be notified when new reports are available, contact us.
- 2009 Cancer Incidence / 2008 Cancer Mortality Report (Published 5/2012)
- 2008 Cancer Incidence / 2007 Cancer Mortality Report (Published 7/2011)
- 2007 Cancer Incidence / 2006 Cancer Mortality Report (Published 6/2010)
- 2006 Cancer Incidence / 2005 Cancer Mortality Report (Published 5/2009)
- 2005 Cancer Incidence Report (Published 4/2008)
- 2003 Cancer Incidence Report (Published 2/2006)
- 2002 Cancer Incidence Report (Published 7/2005)
- 2000-2001 Cancer Incidence and Mortality Report (Published 2/2005)
- 1999 Cancer Incidence Report (Published 3/2004)
- 1997-1998 - Cancer Incidence & Mortality in Maine
- 1995-1996 - Cancer Incidence & Mortality in Maine
Other Cancer Related Reports