Healthy Maine Partnerships
Who are the Healthy Maine Partnerships?
We're your friends and neighbors working together at the State and local level to make Maine a healthier place to live and work. We do this by working together to reduce tobacco use and tobacco-related chronic disease, focusing on changing policies and environments to be more supportive of decreased tobacco use, increased physical activity, healthy eating, and population-health prevention.
The 27 Healthy Maine Partnerships work closely with the State partners listed below:
- Partnership For A Tobacco-Free Maine
- Office of Substance Abuse
- Division of Local Public Health
The State agencies and 27 Partnerships also work with the following voluntary nonprofit statewide organizations:
- American Cancer Society of Maine
- American Heart Association of Maine
- American Lung Association of Maine
- Maine Center for Public Health
- Medical Care Development
- Maine Public Health Association
Your local Healthy Maine Partnership
To find your local HMP and learn more about the HMPs visit www.healthymainepartnerships.org
Search under Local Healthy Maine Partnerships on the left title bar, or Find Your Local HMP and use the drop down search menu by town.
Phone: (207) 287-3886
TTY: Maine relay 711