How is Care Coordination Provided? Most often over the telephone
Partners in Care Coordination Has Assisted With:
- Serving as an Advocate
- Insurance Appeals
- “Thinking outside the box” for problem solving
- Finding ways to get specialized items covered
- Putting parents in touch with parent supports
- And more……
Who are children and youth with special needs?
Children and youth who have or may have long-term chronic medical, behavioral, and/or emotional conditions that require ongoing and/or specialized care are the populations that we serve.
Who is eligible?
- Age 0 – 21 years
- Chronic condition requiring specialized care
- Resident of State of Maine