Maine CDC Breast and Cervical Health Program (MBCHP)
External Website Links
- Maine Breast Cancer Coalition - dedicated to making a positive difference in the health of Maine people through service, advocacy and education.
- Maine Affiliate of Susan G. Komen - The Maine Affiliate of Susan G. Komen is dedicated to combating breast cancer as every front. The Komen Maine Affiliate's services area covers all 16 counties.
- Visit ScreenMaine.org
- American Cancer Society - a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization.
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program - provides access to breast and cervical cancer screening services to underserved women all 50 states, the District of Columbia, five U.S. territories, and 12 tribes
- National Cancer Institute - coordinates the National Cancer Program, which conducts and supports research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs with respect to the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cancer, rehabilitation from cancer, and the continuing care of cancer patients and the families of cancer patients.
State/National Resources for CME Opportunities
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - Public Health Grand Rounds - The Public Health Grand Rounds is a monthly webcast created to foster discussion on major public health issues.