Maine CDC Breast and Cervical Health Program (MBCHP)
- Maine Breast Cancer Coalition - dedicated to making a positive difference in the health of Maine people through service, advocacy and education.
- The Susan G. Komen, Maine Affiliate, Breast Cancer Foundation - The Susan G. Komen for the Cure promise: to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures.
- American Cancer Society - a nationwide, community-based voluntary health organization.
- National Breast and Cervical Cancer Early Detection Program - provides access to breast and cervical cancer screening services to underserved women all 50 states, the District of Columbia, five U.S. territories, and 12 tribes
- National Cancer Institute - coordinates the National Cancer Program, which conducts and supports research, training, health information dissemination, and other programs with respect to the cause, diagnosis, prevention, and treatment of cancer, rehabilitation from cancer, and the continuing care of cancer patients and the families of cancer patients.