Maine Public Health Data Reports - Demographics
- Office of Data, Research and Vital Statistics, Public Health Systems, MCDC
The Office of Data, Research and Vital Statistics (ODRVS) administers Maine's vital statistics system and provides quantitative information for surveillance, planning, policy development, program management and evaluation.
- Maine State Planning Office Economics and Demographics Program
The Economics and Demographics Team conducts ongoing analysis of Maine's economy to inform planning and policy decisions made throughout the state. The team assists the Governor, Legislature, and other state agencies in monitoring the Maine economy, formulating and evaluating economic initiatives, analyzing policy alternatives, and pursuing sustainable economic growth. The team also staffs the Consensus Economic Forecasting Commission; serves as the State's official liaison to the Census Bureau; and operates the State Data Center, which provides access to data produced by the US Census Bureau.
- Maine Center for Economic Policy
Maine Center for Economic Policy advances public policies that help Maine people prosper in a strong, fair and sustainable economy.
- Maine Development Foundation
Maine Development Foundation drives sustainable, long-term economic growth for Maine. MDF stimulates new ideas, develops leaders, and provides common ground for solving problems and advancing issues.
- Maine Department of Education Data Centerhttp://maine.gov/education/datalist.htm
- Maine Department of Education School Health Program Data
Socioeconomic Status: National And International
- National Center for Education Statistics
The National Center for Education Statistics (NCES), located within the US Department of education and the institute of Education Sciences, is the primary federal entity for collecting and analyzing data related to education.