Information for Providers
ImmPact Immunization Registry
Immunization Education for Healthcare Professionals
- Resources for Speaking with Vaccine Hesitant Parents - Resources will give you the tools to talk with parents about vaccines.
- The Pink Book – Epidemiology and Prevention of Vaccine Preventable Diseases- The Pink Book provides physicians, nurses, nurse practitioners, physician assistants, pharmacists, and others with the most comprehensive information on vaccine-preventable diseases.
- Public Health Live - Register now for the PUBLIC HEALTH LIVE - T2B2 a monthly webcast series designed to provide continuing education opportunities on public health issues.
- What is an AFIX Visit? (Assessment, Feedback, Incentives, and Exchange) - a quality improvement strategy to raise immunization coverage levels and improve standards of practices at the provider level.
- AFIX Quality Improvement Workplan (PDF) - Using a Quality Improvement Workplan to Improve Delivery Service and Immunization Rates.
- What is CASA? (Comprehensive Clinic Assessment Software) - a tool for assessing immunization practices within a clinic, private practice, or any other environment where immunizations are provided. This software is designed to be used in conjunction with the AFIX strategy.
- Parents' Immunization Hesitancies in Maine and Social marketing Strategies to Overcome Them (PDF)
- Immunization Outreach Education Toolkit (PDF)