How do I get a facility or business licensed?

Child Care - Child Care Center Licenses, Family Child Care certificates, and Nursery School licenses.

Children's Residential Care, Shelters for Children, and Child Placing Agencies - Information and application forms to become a licensed homeless shelter or short-term emergency shelter for children, a licensed residential child care facility, or a licensed child placing agency that finds homes for children.

Assisted Housing - Adult Day Services Programs, Assisted Housing Programs.

Employee Assistance Programs - Guidelines, regulations, application.

Mental Health - Mental health agency licensing information.

Substance Abuse - Information on licensing substance abuse treatment programs.

Subsurface Wastewater Site Evaluator - Information and application.

Water System Operators - Levels of licenses, training, contacts, resources.

Maine Laboratory - Rules, application and instructions.

Forms & Applications - Camp Operators, Eating Places, Lodging Places, Campgrounds, Summer Camps, Schools, Retail Tobacco, Tattooing, Body Piercing, Electrology, Micropigmentation, Suppliers of Compressed Air for Breathing Purposes.