Bend the Curve - Directions to East Campus
From I-95 North:
- Take Augusta Exit 109A exit toward ME-3 / US-201.
- Merge onto Western Ave (US 202 / ME-17).
- Proceed down Western Avenue. You will go through 6 traffic lights and come to a traffic circle (rotary).
- Enter the rotary and take the 2nd exit onto US-202 E / ME-17 N / US-201 N. This will take you to a bridge crossing the Kennebec River
- Bear right just before the next rotary onto ME-17 & 9 (Stone St). Continue to follow ME-9.
- Stay in the right-hand lane and continue straight through the traffic light, past several houses and the State Police barracks on the right and a Rite Aid pharmacy on the left.
- At the next light, turn right and soon after take another right. You are on Blossom Lane. You will see several large brick buildings.
- Wind your way through the parking lot, heading downhill, toward the river. You are still on Blossom Lane.
- You will quickly come to the intersection of Blossom Lane and Independence Drive. Look to your Left and you will see the Greenlaw Building at 47 Independence Drive. It is a plain, red-brick building with green inserts in the windows.
- Parking is further straight down the hill on Blossom Lane or back in the parking lot you already passed through. There is handicapped parking next to the Greenlaw Building itself.