Treatment Data System Web Based Training
Helpful Hint 1: To use these lessons, your screen resolution should be set to 1024x768
and your Internet Explorer version should be 6.0 or higher. If you have questions about
these settings, please contact your local LAN administrator for assistance.
Helpful Hint 2: To view the CBTs correctly you will need Sun Java(TM) 2 Runtime Environment (
SE vi.4.2_05) on your computer. There are two areas to download SunJava:
- One option
is to go to:
- Go to http://inet.state.me.us/oit/downloads
- Stroll down the list to "Other Downloads:
- Click on "Sun JAva (TM) 2 Runtime Environment, Standard Edition 1.4.2
- A "File Warning - Security Warning" pop-up box will appear, click on "Run"
- Second option is to:
- go to http://java.sun.com/products/archive/j2se/1.4.2_05/index.html
- Under the
header of "Download J2SE v1.4.2_05" are
- The choice you want is "32-bit/64-bit for windows/Linus/Solaris SPAC" "JRE"
- Under "JRE" click on "Download"
- A "Security Alert" pop-up box will appear, click "Okay"
- This will take you to the download page
- Under "Required" check off "Accept"
- Under the header "Window Platform-Java (TM) 2 Runtime Environment
Standard Edition 1.4.2.05"
- Click on "Windows Offline Installation, Multi-language"
- A "Security Alert" pop-up box will appear, click "Yes"
- A "File Warning-Security Warning" pop-up box will appear, click "Run
Helpful Hint 3. Active scripting has to be enabled on the computer.
In internet explorer > tools > Internet options > Advanced > allow active scripting.
(On some computer it might say 'Enable install on Demand (Internet Exployer).