Enterprise Information System (EIS) - Hardware/Software Requirements
The following are the minimum requirements to use the EIS application:
- Must have an ISP (Internet Service Provider);
- Note: AOL does not work for EIS on most machines;
- Microsoft Internet Explorer only --Version 6.0 or better;
- Must have virus software loaded;
- Windows XP recommended; and
- Browser Security set to Medium.
Note: Performance will be relative to the hardware (CPU speed and memory installed) as well as the connection method - broadband vs. dialup.
Note: Different ISPs have different timeout mechanisms, and this may impact the end user when saving the assessment. So, users may have to save frequently.
Note: EIS was designed to work with a screen resolution of 800x600 however many users choose 1024x768. The user’s individual choice may cause him/her to scroll more or less often, and placement of some screen items may change depending on the choice of resolution.