Enterprise Information System (EIS) - EIS Communicator - October 02, 2002
EIS - The Maine Documentation
October 02, 2002
Issue 3 - October 2, 2002
1. Rick Hayward reports:
- The fix to the notes problem will be fixed in tonight’s (10/01/2002) build. Users will be able to see the full description from now on. Once a note is saved no further changes may be applied.
- This should be working properly today.
2. Presently all of the MR plans, assessments, notes and processes are complete. The ticklers and manual notifications have been determined, but are waiting on the new build that will allow these to work.
Items Being Fixed:
- Sorting on SP-Primary at the People List Page
- Review Defaults on Dates, Users, and Organizations
- Defaults changed on Plans
- Default to USA for country
- Reading ability of closed notes - Fixed
Many other items are on the list for the upcoming amendment of the vendor contract for EIS development.
No new questions were received for this issue.
I will be away the rest of the week out of state. However, I will be checking email from time to time. Next issue of the communicator will be October 7,8 or 9. Thanks.
Remember Notify the Helpdesk of any problems – Each problem will be sent to the appropriate OIS staff for resolution.
It is fine to copy me since I receive all MR related problems.
That’s ALL Folks – Do write, call or send smoke signals