Enterprise Information System (EIS) - EIS Communicator - August 30, 2002
EIS - The Maine Documentation
August 30, 2002
This is the first new update for BDS MR EIS Wizards, and Program Team. We are live in the EIS. I plan to use this news update to share information with everyone at the same time so that everyone shares the same consistent information. The intention is for this MR Magic Communicator to be interactive. Please send questions, comments and suggestions. If there is any praise, please share liberally with all. If there are problems, let's examine and see if a solution can be found, and accept the unchangeable. With that all said, Let's get started.
1. What's Available:
- All MR plan types, note types, and assessment instruments are now available.
- All MR Processes that have been setup are available, but do not have ticklers and manual notifications in place.
2. What's Not Available:
- Reportable Events is being developed.
- Crisis Individual Support Team Plan has yet to be put into a crisis process.
3. Other Items Being Developed:
- EIS Tools and Types - a help document
- MR-MIS Mapping Document - a help document
- Case Management, Crisis, and Home and Community Waiver Manuals with accompanying EIS instructions
- Review of default settings
- Resolution on how to get addresses for people listed in the relationships for clients.
As most of you know, training is a major concern. Refresher dates have been set for those who had a rough training back in July in the first week of training. Please encourage staff to register and attend.
Part 2 training will most likely not occur until January, but staff will need to learn how to use some of the Part 2 training topics. You will be the link for them.
EIS convention will be November 6. I believe a notice has been sent out by Walter.
Well I have to teach a class, so I must sign off. Keep the magic live.
Remember Notify the Helpdesk of any problems – Each problem will be sent to the appropriate OIS staff for resolution.
It is fine to copy me since I receive all MR related problems.
That’s ALL Folks – Do write, call or send smoke signals