On this page:
Quality Improvement works collaboratively with internal and external stakeholders to assist in policy development and decision making through the evaluation of service outcomes, analysis of reliable data structures and research. Core Functions include;
- Performance Outcome Measurement Design
- Systems Evaluation
- Data Collection and analysis strategies
- Reporting information for planning & decision making
- Consultation & technical assistance
Data Management, Analysis & Design
- Design and develop sound data structures, including collection methods and tracking systems, for service planning and decision-making.
- Data analysis to evaluate service use, cost and effectiveness.
Research and Evaluation
- Design and implementation of service and outcome evaluation studies.
- Perform literature and policy reviews and evaluation of evidence based practices and promising services approaches for targeted health and human service areas.
- Identify and disseminate funding opportunities for service development and quality enhancement.
- Report development and design for presentations informing on service system outcomes for planning and policy making.
Training & Technical Assistance
- Provide training on Quality Improvement topics including data analysis, data interpretation and assessment tools.
- Assist service areas by providing technical support, consultation
and training on the design and implementation of Quality Assurance
evaluation and reviews.