NonMetallic Mineral Processing Plants (Rock Crushers)
NonMetallic Mineral Processing Plants (Rock Crushers) are regulated under Chapter 149 of the Department's Regulations.
Materials may be in Microsoft Word or PDF format. If you have any problems viewing files, please contact us.
Chapter 149 (NonMetallic Mineral Processing Plants) Application Materials
- General Permit Application (fill in pdf format)
- General Permit Instructions (pdf)
- Notice of Intent to Comply Form (fill in pdf format)
- Notice of Intent to Comply Instructions (pdf)
- FAQs (pdf)
- Chapter 149 (Secretary of State website, word format)
Complete air emission license applications should be mailed to:
DEPARTMENT OF ENVIRONMENTAL PROTECTION
17 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333-0017
If you have any questions regarding the application or information, please contact air emission licensing staff at the above address or telephone (207) 287-2437. The Bureau of Air Quality's fax number is (207) 287-7641.
Sources that have been issued an air General Permit are required to notify the Bureau of Air Quality if the equipment has been relocated.