Home → DAFS Vision and Values
DAFS Vision and Values
The Department of Administrative & Financial Services is a proactive, innovative service organization and provides quality services to its customers by:
- Partnering with state agencies to meet mutual objectives.
- Delivering products and services on time and in a professional manner.
- Enhancing customers' knowledge of and access to services.
Provides leadership and accountability by:
- Promoting state-of-the-art systems.
- Assisting the Legislature and state agencies in meeting their fiscal, human resources, and operational responsibilities.
- Managing revenues, resources and costs to meet the financial requirements of the state.
Performs in a manner warranting the highest level of public confidence by:
- Promoting excellence, innovation, communication, and teamwork.
- Recognizing the abilities and achievements of state employees.
The Department's Values include:
- Excellence, teamwork, and innovation
- Open and continuous communications
- Diversity, Integrity, and Humor
- A helpful, courteous, and positive attitude
- Personal and professional growth
- Pride in our work