Direct Shippers Licenses
The responsibility of this division is to license the manufacture, importation, storage, transportation and sale of all liquor and administer those laws relating to licensing and the collection of taxes on malt liquor and wine. The division can adopt rules consistent with Title 28A and other laws of the State for the administration, clarification, execution and enforcement of all laws concerning liquor and to prevent violations of those laws. We review applications for liquor licenses and are responsible for issuing and renewing liquor licenses. Division representatives inspect licensed establishments for compliance prior to the issuance of a license.
- List of Licensed Direct Shippers of Wine (Excel 231 KB)
- Instructions for Direct Shipper of Wine Applicants (DOC 21.5 KB)
- Application for Direct Shipper of Wine License (DOC 69.5 KB)
- Application for Direct Shipper of Wine License Renewal (DOC 51.5 KB)
- Supplemental Information For Business Entities (PDF 270KB)