Welcome to the Maine Board of Pesticides Control (BPC) Online Portal
This new portal provides access to all Pesticide Applicator and Product Registration information, including license expiration dates, exam scores, credits earned. The site can also be used to apply for exams and licenses and to renew licenses. View these training modules to learn how use the system.
Please note that in this system, every license is associated with a company/agency. For this purpose, a company/agency is any organization, including farms, towns, golf courses, etc., even if they only have one employee. Companies and Agencies need to have assigned Administrators to work within the BPC portal on behalf of the company or agency. If the company/agency has only one employee, that individual will automatically be made the Administrator, otherwise BPC will need to be informed who the Administrator should be.
To create a login ID, read and follow these instructions:
- Are you a licensed pesticide applicator in the state of Maine or have you taken exams to be licensed?
- No, go to 2
- Yes, go to 8
- Do you work for a commercial pesticide firm and will be working on behalf of the employees?
- No, go to 3
- Yes, go to 7
- Do you work for a company that registers products or submits product registrations on behalf of registrants in Maine?
- No, go to 4
- Yes, go to 6
- Do you work for a company that has only General User Pesticide Dealer Licenses in Maine?
- No, go to 5
- Yes, go to 7
- Click here to create a login; select the Create Account option. Use your email as your ID. View Create a Login ID [pdf] for detailed instructions.
- Click here to create a login; select the Create Account option. Use your email as your ID. View Create a Login ID for Product Registration Users [pdf] for detailed instructions. Once you have entered all your personal information send an email to email@example.com and tell her what company you work for. Do not add a company; all companies are already in the system.
- Click here to create a login; select the Create Account option. Use your email as your ID. View this PDF with screenshots for detailed instructions or this PDF with simple instructions. Once you have entered all your personal information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate what company you work for.
- Fill out the form below and Submit. If you need to be an administrator, please fill out the company field. You will receive an email that the information has been received. Please wait for the second email before creating a login. This will ensure that your login attaches to the data already in the system. If you skip this step you may create a duplicate record and your license(s) will not display. Once you have received notification, follow the directions in Create a Login ID [pdf]
Questions can be directed to email@example.com or by calling BPC at 207-287-2731.