Field Team Positions
- 2014 positions start as early as February. View the current opportunities listed below.
- Application deadlines are specific to each position.
- MCC accepts applications year-round. They are considered for the next open term of service after receipt.
- To read the PDF files on this page you will need a copy of the free Adobe Reader software.
Field Team Members
Receive training prior to placement in at sites where they improve recreational trails throughout Maine.
- First Aid and CPR certification
- Communication, Conflict Resolution and Diversity Training
- Introduction to Trail Tools
- Safety Practices and Personal Protective Equipment
- Leave No Trace
- View the current opportunities listed below.
- View additional information about Field Teams at the Field Team Program page.
Apply Now - Register & Apply Using AmeriCorps Application
For information on the application process contact
Maine Conservation Corps
124 State House Station
Augusta, ME 04333
(207) 624-6085 or 1-800-245-5627 (Toll Free in Maine)
The Maine Department of Agriculture, Conservation and Forestry provides equal opportunity in employment and programs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. Accommodation arrangements must be requested in advance by contacting MCC staff.