Maine Trails Advisory Committee
- In 1993 by the then Maine Department of Conservation.
- To assist in the coordination of federal/state trails planning with other statewide, regional and
local planning efforts.
- Establish funding priorities for Recreational Trail Program grants.
- Assist planning trail corridors.
- Provide representation of trail user groups in state trail programs.
- Assist in the implementation of applicable goals and strategies from the Maine Statewide
Comprehensive Recreation Plan (SCORP).
Calendar of Events
For more information contact:
Maine Division of Parks and Public Lands
22 State House Station
Augusta, Maine 04333
Fax: (207) 287-3823