Maine Forest Service
Forest Health and Monitoring Publications
- Fact Sheets Background information and control options for common forest pests and diseases.
- Conditions Reports A serial detailing insect and disease concerns across the state. Published each growing season.
- Subscribe to conditions reports and summary reports (online form)
- Summary Reports An annual summary of the insect and disease conditions.
- Northern white-cedar dieback (pdf, 120kb)
- Forest Inventory Report Statewide results of the national forest inventory.
- Technical Reports and Miscellaneous Publications A list of technical and miscellaneous reports available upon request from the Forest Health and Monitoring division.
- Other Maine Forest Service Publications Forest Policy and Management 's publication page