Welcome to the Maine Coastal Program
The Maine Coastal Program works with various partners toward the shared goal of a healthy coast and vibrant coastal communities.
The Maine Coastal Program Accomplishments 2012-2013 Report released.
Introducing the Maine Coastal Public Access Guide!
FY14 Shore and Harbor Planning Grant Recipients Announced
The following municipalities have been selected to recieve funding through the competitive Shore and Harbor Planning Grant Program for Fiscal Year 2014:
- Wiscasset: Planning and Design of the Wiscasset Waterfront Boardwalk
- Lubec: Planning and Design of the Lubec Gangway and Seasonal Dock Facility
- Eliot: Planning and Design for Improved Access to the Piscataqua River
- Pembroke/Perry: Mooring Plan and Public Access Design
- Rockland: Engineer Planning for Improved Boat Ramp at Snow Marine Park
- Kittery: Pepperell Cove Wave Protection Design
Each project term will run through December, 2014, at which time, project materials and summaries will be available on the Shore and Harbor Planning Grant Program page.
State of the Gulf of Maine Report Released
The State of the Gulf of Maine Report has been updated and is available from the Gulf of Maine Council on the Marine Environment.
Maine Coastweek is September 21 - September 28, 2013
Last updated on February 24, 2014