Business Meeting Agenda
Maine Charter School Commission
Tuesday, April 1, 2014
Cross State Office Building, Room 103 B
9:30 a.m. to 12:00 noon; 12:30 to 2:30 p.m.
I. Call to order
II. Roll call (members present)
III. Adjustments to the Agenda
IV. Approval of the Minutes
A. March 3, 2014, Business Meeting Minutes
V. Officer’s reports
C. Executive Director
- Legislative Update
VI. Unfinished Business
A. Chapter 3
- Action to consider proposed Rule Chapter 3 acceptance as second reading, and approval to move forward with rule making procedure.
B. Consideration of further Action in regard to Lewiston-Auburn Academy Charter School.
VII. New business
- Consideration of a Request for Reconsideration by Maine Virtual Academy of Charter Commission action.
- With Approval of VII. A., Commission discussion and action on reconsideration of Maine Virtual Academy.
- Consideration in regard to the next round of Requests for Proposals:
- Dates for the RFP process.
- General RFP or limited to specific topics or combination and limits to the number to be awarded.
- Turn in Expense Account Vouchers at the end of the meeting
- Next regularly scheduled meeting: May 6, 2014
X. Public Comment